Saturday, January 3, 2009
New Year, Lazy Saturday
Steak & Shake; it's what's for dinner. Except mine just had one burger with cheese, ketchup, and mustard and came with a lovely sparkly Sprite.
A very slow Saturday spent gently patting a cranky baby with a cold perched on my shoulder. Puttering around on the laptop was about all that could be managed. A bit of laundry, bathing said cranky baby, boxing up one train set too many that little one had assembled in the dining room, and poking around various interweb sites.
Today I mostly tarted up the blog, adding pictures, adding blogs to follow (how I wish people would use the "Follow This Blog" feature more), and found more music. Playlist says I have room for 171 more songs but the line must be drawn somewhere. No doubt people don't even enjoy autoplay music when perusing blogs so it may very well be just for my enjoyment as I tinker around in here.
- ► 2010 (7)
- Keeping Backyard Chickens
- This Blog Invests in the Riches of Proximity
- Angry Baby Judges You
- Shabby Cottage Valentines for Her
- Don't Forget Your Manly Man on Valentine's Day
- My Studio
- New Cottage Style Roses Pegs Added to Jemjoop Loll...
- Making 1/12 Miniature Potato Chips
- Miniatures: Facts and Fancies
- New Sugar Shack
- Back to Work & Bookathon
- New Year, Lazy Saturday
- ▼ January (14)