Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, Lazy Saturday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Steak & Shake; it's what's for dinner. Except mine just had one burger with cheese, ketchup, and mustard and came with a lovely sparkly Sprite.

A very slow Saturday spent gently patting a cranky baby with a cold perched on my shoulder. Puttering around on the laptop was about all that could be managed. A bit of laundry, bathing said cranky baby, boxing up one train set too many that little one had assembled in the dining room, and poking around various interweb sites.

Today I mostly tarted up the blog, adding pictures, adding blogs to follow (how I wish people would use the "Follow This Blog" feature more), and found more music. Playlist says I have room for 171 more songs but the line must be drawn somewhere. No doubt people don't even enjoy autoplay music when perusing blogs so it may very well be just for my enjoyment as I tinker around in here.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Jen and that beautiful cranky baby :0) I love music on the blogs. I cleaned kids rooms today. It had been awhile Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you found a lot of interesting stuff in them too. I always do! Petrified Chips Ahoy anyone?

    ReplyDelete